Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Moxie Girls




Don't you hate Bratz?? Well, I do. O.K..... I strongly dislike them. Those are the craziest looking dolls ever!! And why is anyone so into them? To me they look like drag queens or street walkers. Should I tell you how I really feel? LOL!!












I guess I just don't ever want my girls to think that they need to show off their goods in order to be appreciated. As women we need to remember that our value is from somewhere else. (And taught that at a very young age). I also don't want them to think that they need to look a certain way in order to be considered beautiful. Especially when that look can really only be achieved through multiple surgeries!






So the good news is there is a decent alternative to those Bratz dolls! And they are called "Moxie Girls". We found Moxie dolls at Target. They look a little like the Bratz, with less botox, lip injections and almost no make up on. Most of them are dressed modestly, and ALL of them are dressed more modestly than the Bratz!


















The girls are happy.... and so is their mommy!

















1 comment:

  1. You're so funny... I also hate Bratz. You described them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete